Need an excuse to ride your bike more? Join our tree planting bike crew this 2018!
With the new year upon us, what better way to get to know your city and what Portland has to offer by riding your bike to our plantings. Whether it is your first time coming out on your bicycle or a regular bike planter. Bike planters have lots of fun planting trees or with the help of a bike trailer, actually pulling the trees to their destination. To folks who live across the bridge in the Vancouver area (WA), we also got you covered with a bike planting opportunity. You can never go wrong with volunteering with Friends of Trees. Take a look below at our specific bike planting events:
- Jan 13th, Creston-Kenilworth, Foster-Powell, S Tabor, and Reed (Se Portland)
- Jan 20th, Piedmont and Woodlawn (N/Ne Portland)
- Feb 3rd, Larelhurst, Kerns, Sunnyside, and N Tabor (Se Portland)
- Feb 10th, Arnada, Carter Park, Edgewood Park and others! (West Vancouver, WA)
- Feb 10th, Boise, Elliot, Humboldt, King (Ne Portland)
- Mar 17th, Arbor Lodge, Kenton, Overlook, Portsmouth (N Portland)
- Mar 24th, Madison S, Rose city park, Sumner, and Woodland park (Ne Portland)
Does one or more of these events works for you? Please RSVP using our fancy sign up form HERE, got a group of bike planters ready to tackle the day? Sign up using our group registration form and make a note that you are a bike planting crew! Hope to see you soon awesome bike planters!